Monday, March 1, 2010

Bond: 22 Films in 31 Days

I didn't realize how close March was when I started this blog and if you read my first entry, you'll remember I mentioned how I wanted to view all 22 Bond movies in a month, partially because because I hadn't seen most of them in a while and I can't really call myself a Bond fanatic if I don't watch them on a regular basis. I also wanted to start the series to commit myself to writing about films, albeit full-length reviews or basic ruminations about the films themselves. As long as I'm writing something down, right? Anyway, throughout the month, I'll be watching the Bond films in order of release and if I keep myself on a tight schedule, I'll have watched all 22 films in 31 days, a feat I think I will treasure once I finish it. And, of course, you're welcome to come along with me as I revisit Bond, his women, his adventures, and his adversaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment